Thursday, March 13, 2008

Welcome!

Hey there. My name is Kristen Elisabeth and this is my first time doing a blog. I love reading others' blogs, whether it be about celebrity gossip, makeup, or themselves. I'm currently on Spring Break, and thought this would be a fun to way to share a little about myself and the things I'm passionate about.

To start off, I'll tell you a little about myself. I am nineteen years old and a sophomore at the University of South Carolina. I am going to school to be a middle school teacher, and I'm specializing in English and Social Studies. I have lived in South Carolina my whole life, and couldn't ask for a better place to live. It's the perfect place for me. I'm from a small town, but it's close enough to a big city where there's plenty of places to go and things to do.

One thing I'm extremely interested in is makeup. I've always been a girly girl, but I really got into cosmetics around 4 years ago. My favorite brand is MAC. People think I'm crazy for dropping 15 or 20 dollars on one item, but I think MAC really does have wonderful quality and you don't need a lot of product to make it show up, so it lasts forever. I used to swear by, and only use MAC, but now I'm starting to try out other brands. I am starting to build my AVON and NYX collections.

I hope you enjoy reading this, and I'm always open to comments and suggestions! Please feel
free to let me know if there's anything to you want to know!

No comments: