Friday, September 5, 2008

Looks: Purple and Silver

Photobucket

Here's a quick look I did this morning for work. I'm not sure the lip combo was the best, but I was in a hurry and just kind of grabbed something.

I primed my eyes with UDPP and then applied Vanilla pigment all over my lid and into my crease. On the inner lid, I applied Modern Heir eyeshadow (LE) and then packed Mancatcher eyeshadow (LE) on top. I put Phloof! eyeshadow on my middle lid and Silver Ring eyeshadow on my outer lid. I also blended Silver Ring eyeshadow into my outer crease. I wore Blitz and Glitz fluidline on my upper lash line, Graphblack Technakohl on my waterline, and Mancatcher eyeshadow on my lower lash line. I had on Splashproof mascara in Blacksplash. I used Pink Swoon blush, Intimidate slimshine, and Flusterose lustreglass.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Please let me know what you think and if you have any suggestions!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the look!! it's looks very similar to the look i did. hehe. your eyelashes are so long!! i'm definitely jealous!! keep up the good work, i'm looking forward to more looks from you. take care [:

Lydia said...

I love your eyelashes they look so awesome! I love the look!

Kristen Elisabeth said...

Thanks so much, ladies!

Lydia.. I took that survey from your blog and am going to do it on here.

Vanessa M. said...

omg i love your lashes!