Tuesday, September 30, 2008

New MAC Collections

My life has been so crazy lately, but one thing that has been my go-to when it comes to relaxing is getting ready for all these MAC collections!

Both the Cremesheen and Suite Array collections came out last Thursday at my store. I went in between classes to check them out.

I loved the Cremesheens, but some of the colors were a lot darker than I had seen in pictures. The texture was really nice though. When I swatched them, they went on very smooth and bright.

I narrowed down my choices to: Fanfare, Hot Gossip, Modesty, Ravishing, Speed Dial, and Creme D'Nude.

And ended up with three...

Creme D'Nude, Speed Dial, and Hot Gossip

Photobucket

I really love all these colors, but after trying it on, I realized Hot Gossip (top) is really similar to Sweetie (bottom).

Photobucket

While at MAC, I also picked up two lipglasses to go with my two pink lipsticks: Cultured and Culture Clash. Culture Clash is from the Electroflash collection.

Photobucket

I also checked out the Suite Array collection, but nothing really stood out to me. The eyeshadow suites were all colors I have, and I hated the texture of them. They were very chalky, and although they are buildable, it was just too much glitter for me.

I did, however, get Fly-by-Blu powerpoint eye pencil. I don't really need any more liners, but this one was super pretty.

I also got Warming Trend eyeshadow from the Cool Heat collection when I realized my counter still had it.

Photobucket

The Emanuel Ungaro collection also came out online today. With the exception of Phloof!, none of the eyeshadows really stood out to me, and I already had it. I did, however, order the two lipsticks: Pure Rose and Freckletone. They are both lustres with I love.

I also bought Pastel Emotion lipglass to wear on top of Pure Rose. Since I had never tried a beauty powder before (only beauty powder blushes), I bought Flower Mist Dew beauty powder.

MAC is having free shipping on all US orders over 60 dollars, so check it out!

No comments: