Wednesday, September 17, 2008

My Newest Obsession

I went home this past weekend to celebrate my birthday and was lucky enough to get to bring my sweet puppy with me. On Sunday, I brought him back to my boyfriend's house and accidentally forgot my camera there, so no more looks until he can get it sent back to me.

Anyway, I thought I would share my favorite thing of the moment: Starbucks' Pumpkin Spice Lattes.



As much as I hate the end of summer and the beginning of cold weather, the one thing that gets me excited for Fall is the return of all things pumpkin. I love pumpkin flavored stuff so, so much! So far I've had a pumpkin bagel with pumpkin cream cheese, pumpkin spice Hershey kisses, a pumpkin spice frap from Starbucks, and my favorite: the pumpkin spice latte. I will now make it a point to get one of these everytime I'm near a Starbucks from now until the time they are gone.

If you haven't tried one yet, get on it!

1 comment:

tokyostargirl said...

You HAVE to come to Japan! They have pumpkin EVERYTHING in the Fall!