Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Subtle Neutral Pinks and Browns

Photobucket

I did this look today just to run around town and run some errands. I had to make a trip to Target for a few random things and I also had to pay for my speeding ticket that I got a few weeks ago.

I used Naked pigment as a base all over my lid and crease. I used Jest on my lid, Dovefeather (LE) on my crease and Phloof! above my crease and on my brow bone. I lined my upper lashes with Blacktrack fluidline, lined my waterline with Graphblack technakohl, and had on Splashproof mascara in Blacksplash. I filled in my brows with Ardell brow defining powder in Taupe. I had on Margin blush, Sweetie lipstick, and All Woman (LE) lipglass.

Duplicates - Dovefeather: Digit (Satin) All Woman: Underage

Photobucket

Photobucket

4 comments:

Tammy M said...

KE: everytime I see one of your looks, I grow more and more envious of your lush, long, fabulous eyelashes!!!

Douchebaguette said...

LOVE Margin on you. It's the way I wish it looked on me (my skintone isn't as peachy as yours). Jealous!

Kristen Elisabeth said...

@Tammy...

Thanks so much. They are naturally long, but MAC mascara definitely helps!!

Kristen Elisabeth said...

@Despistada...

Thanks so much! I always thought it would be too dark on me, but I really do like it.